HOW MUCH TIME IT WILL TAKE YOU:
Around one sunny afternoon.
WHAT IT IS:
Are you looking for a hike idea not too far from Lausanne ? Mont-Pèlerin is a pretty nice place on the top of Vevey. Going there by train is really easy and you even get to take a cable car in the middle of the windwards. Once there, take the lift and you’ll have a gorgeous view on the lake and you can wander around as long as you please. Then you can come back to Vevey to visit this pretty city where you can take a nice walk around the Geneva Lake.
We hope you’ll enjoy this hike!
Your beloved ESN Committee ♥
This event can be made sustainable by using public transportation. #ESNaware
HOW TO GET THERE:
Take the train from ‘Lausanne’ to ‘Vevey’. Then you can choose between hiking to the top (~1h) or to take a cable car (~10mn) from ‘Vevey-Funi’ to ‘Mont-Pélerin’, the final stop. To get to the ‘Vevey-Funi’ stop you can either walk from the train station (~10mn) or take the 201 bus or the S7 train. Come back to Vevey to enjoy the sunset at the lake.
WHAT YOU NEED:
You will need :
- Decent shoes to go hiking.
- A Water bottle.
- Hat & sunglasses & solar screen if you’re lucky with the weather.
HOW MUCH IT WILL COST YOU:
The organization of this event would cost :
- Train from Lausanne to Vevey + way back (hiking option) : 11,20.- (half-fare) or 22,40.- (without).
- Train from Lausanne to Mont-Pèlerin (Cable car option) : 14,80.- (half-fare) or 29,60.- (without).
- Lift to go to the platform : 5.- (from April to October)
WHO TO CONTACT FOR MORE INFO: